Sunday, June 21, 2009

Don't Follow In My Footsteps, I Run Into Walls.

I ran into a door once.

It was pretty spectacular. We were playing truth or dare in a really crowded room but most people were just chatting. One of the girls looked at me, with pathetic big eyes, and said she wanted to dare me to do something cool.

What, I asked.

I don't know, she admitted. Suddenly, her eyes lit up and she grabbed my hand. Please, please?

So I hopped up and ran into a door.

The entire room went dead silent.

And then there was the girl bursting into laughter, barely able to stay on her seat.

The funny thing was that only her and I knew it was a dare. No one else knew for sure if it was a dare or if I was really that clumsy.

I've also fallen up stairs, and tripped over flat surfaces. But that's not funny, that's just me.

0 comments: